The changes I made were to demo.html and script.js. In demo.html I deleted the loading image div so that tweets aren't covered up. In script.js I changed and added a few functions:
TweetTick is the pulse function which asks if there are any new matching search results from all or a subset of users. The format function updates the existing search results with the first of the results and redisplays the list with update times.
[iframe http://victusfate.github.com/TwitterRealTimeSearchWidget/ 500 800]
Related articles by Zemanta
- Flexible ADS - Combining popups with ActiveDataService (nofluffjuststuff.com)
- Twitter launches Trends for YOUR Area. (thenextweb.com)
- Twitter: Just Buy Mr. Tweet (twitterrati.com)